Two years ago a Japanese company started to attach a little camera onto its billboards to be able to measure who much attention they attracted, or to be more precise, to measure how many people looked at their billboards. There is also a second camera below the billboard which counts the total number of people who are near the billboard, allowing to tell how many of the people passing by actively looked at the billboard (eg 50 out of 200 people walking by).
This Satelite Doesn’t Beep But It ‘Tweets’
Please click here if you want to follow this blog on Twitter.
Research for my Doctoral Thesis by Austrotrabant is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Austria License.
- Equivocal Email Exchanges Don’t Transfer Copyright Ownership 31/10/2014
- Hertz Faces Negligence Suit For Employee’s Facebook Bashing of a Customer–Howard v. Hertz 29/10/2014
- The New U.K. Online Gambling Law: Cyberlaw 3.0 – or a Return to Cyberlaw 2.0? (Guest Blog Post) 29/10/2014
- Food Flavor Can’t Be Trademarked (Even If The Baked Ziti Is Delicious)–NY Pizzeria v. Syal (Forbes Cross-Post) 28/10/2014
- Android ID Isn’t Personally Identifiable Information Under the Video Privacy Protection Act 27/10/2014
- Link and threat? Why the story with hyperlinks and copyright is not over yet 31/10/2014
- If all the patent trolls disappear, can royalty stacking take their place? 31/10/2014
- Friday fantasies 31/10/2014
- How illegal is illegality? Supreme Court dismisses appeal in Servier v Apotex 30/10/2014
- "Almost identical, just with different names": shopping at Aldi 30/10/2014
- How you can rent your own orphan, and why there are 91 million of them 29/10/2014
- IP: the "no-patents round-up for non-techie people" Session 4 29/10/2014
- VASILKA: occasional work by employee not genuine use 29/10/2014
- Once upon a time, there was a FOX and a FOXy.HUNTER 29/10/2014
- Meet the Finnish IP judges! 28/10/2014
- Belgium, Flanders domain names: closing date for priority approaches 28/10/2014
- OHIM initiatives: no pay, no examination -- and here comes the Fast Track 28/10/2014
- General Court case over the ownership of the trademark LAGUIOLE 27/10/2014
- .PT Domains - registration of domains with two characters 27/10/2014
- Amazon Joins Google and Facebook in Exposing Tech’s Gender Gap 31/10/2014
- Android Founder Departs Google, Continuing Executive Shakeup 31/10/2014
- Why Tim Cook’s ‘Proud to Be Gay’ Essay Means So Much to the Workplace 31/10/2014
- Microsoft Could Still Win the Future of Health Wearables 31/10/2014
- Tim Cook Tells the World ‘I’m Proud to Be Gay’ 30/10/2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.