I’ve already written quite a lot about Keyword Options and how they can be used to deliver advertisement exactly suiting the target audience’s interests. Still, sometimes such things just work out and quite “unfortunate” placements (many as a result of missing “exclusive Keywords” are the result.
This Satelite Doesn’t Beep But It ‘Tweets’
Please click here if you want to follow this blog on Twitter.
Research for my Doctoral Thesis by Austrotrabant is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Austria License.
- YouTube Defeats Another Remove-and-Relocate Case–Darnaa v. Google 24/02/2017
- Illinois Anti-SLAPP Law Doesn’t Apply To Law Firm Blog Posts–Bock & Hatch v. McGuireWoods 21/02/2017
- Ellen DeGeneres Defeats Lawsuit Over Breast Pun–TiTi Pierce v. Warner Bros 18/02/2017
- University Rejection of Students’ Marijuana-Themed T-Shirt Violates First Amendment–Gerlich v. Leath 15/02/2017
- Copyright Office Q&A Session About The New Online DMCA Designated Agents Directory 14/02/2017
- Patents and the Silicon Valley of clothespins 26/02/2017
- Never Too Late: If you missed the IPKat last week! 26/02/2017
- Interested in EU copyright and wish to discuss it in Florence? Here's the event for you 25/02/2017
- ARGOS - trade marks, domains, and google advertising 25/02/2017
- Swedish Patent and Market Court of Appeal orders block of The Pirate Bay and Swefilmer 24/02/2017
- The Enforcement Directive permits punitive damages - or does it? 24/02/2017
- Trader keeps the [good] faith in a spare part in trademark doublebill 23/02/2017
- Saved by the (R)? General Court decides on the 'LIMBIC(R) SALES' trade mark 24/02/2017
- Here comes our second Luxury Brands Symposium 21/02/2017
- EUIPO smart-seals(?) equality 13/02/2017
- February ETMR now published 30/01/2017
- General Court: A decision to drink to! 27/01/2017
- The Google Assistant is coming to more Android phones 26/02/2017
- The making of “Pearl” 24/02/2017
- Delivering RCS messaging to Android users worldwide 24/02/2017
- Celebrating Penpan Sittitrai, Thailand’s master of fruit carving 23/02/2017
- Improve your nonprofit’s account security with 2-step verification 23/02/2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Funniest/Most Insightful Comments Of The Week At Techdirt
- What Should We Add Next To The Techdirt Gear Store?
- Just To Be Safe, We're Resetting All Techdirt Passwords In Response To Cloudbleed
- California Law Enforcement Union Sues To Block Police Accountability
- Tiffany & Co., Defenders Of Intellectual Property, Sued For Copyright Infringement