Google’s TiSP service would make use of a standard toilet and sewage lines to provide free Internet connectivity at a speed of 8 Mbit/s (2 Mbit/s upload) (or up to 32 Mbit/s with a paid plan). Please note the use of qualifies personnel (“PhDs”) to connect the fibre optic cable cable to the Access nodes in the sewage system. 😉
This Satelite Doesn’t Beep But It ‘Tweets’
Please click here if you want to follow this blog on Twitter.
Research for my Doctoral Thesis by Austrotrabant is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Austria License.
- New Draft Article: “Judicial Resolution of Nonconsensual Pornography Dissemination Cases” 25/04/2017
- How Should a Lawyer Respond to a Yelp Review Calling Him “Worst. Ever.”?–Spencer v. Glover 24/04/2017
- Faulty Mobile Device User Interface Jeopardizes Uber’s Contract Formation–Metter v. Uber 21/04/2017
- Can Your Employer Fire You For Posting Vacation Photos to Facebook?–Jones v. Accentia 21/04/2017
- Dozen Amicus Briefs Oppose the Worst Section 230 Ruling of 2016 (and One Supports It)–Hassell v. Bird 20/04/2017
- Filmspeler, the right of communication to the public, and unlawful streams: a landmark decision 27/04/2017
- Happy World IP Day! 26/04/2017
- Varsity Brands and Star Atheltica - A Closer Look 26/04/2017
- BREAKING: CJEU in Filmspeler rules that the sale of a multimedia player is a ‘communication to the public’ 26/04/2017
- Fordham 25 (Report 9): FRAND, SEPs & PAE's 26/04/2017
- Fordham 25 (Report 8): The sun rises on plausibility, but where (and when) will it set? 25/04/2017
- Fordham 25 (Report 7): Pharma, IP & Competition 25/04/2017
- Here's the May ETMR 23/04/2017
- The three-striped saga continues 17/04/2017
- France: The Supreme Court on genericide in the MECCANO case 04/04/2017
- Our ongoing commitment to support computer science educators 27/04/2017
- Discover more of the things you’re into with Topics on Google+ 27/04/2017
- Google Demo Day: shining a light on European founders 27/04/2017
- Gboard for Android gets new languages and tools 26/04/2017
- Fraikin’s road warriors work anywhere with Chrome devices 26/04/2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Indian State Of Kashmir Bans 22 Social Networks For A Month
- Over 800 Startups Tell FCC's Ajit Pai Not To Kill Net Neutrality
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 119: Does Pharma Really Need Patents?
- Response To Facebook Video Of Murder Is The Call For An Actual 'Godwin's Law'
- NSA Makes Pitch For Section 702 Approval While Its 702 Requests Aren't Being Approved By The Court