Most users will have noticed that Google’s search engine results page recently received a decent overhaul. One of the many things that has changed is the Instant Preview Function. This function allows users t ‘preview’ the website of a search result or an linked-to ad. Preview has been available for search results (‘Google Preview‘) since October 2010 and for ads (‘Instant Preview for Ads‘) since April 2011. Continue reading ‘*Instant Preview Now Enabled -Almost- By Default’
This Satelite Doesn’t Beep But It ‘Tweets’
Please click here if you want to follow this blog on Twitter.
Research for my Doctoral Thesis by Austrotrabant is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Austria License.
- Santa Clara-Duke-USPTO Quality Conferences / Call for Participants 02/05/2016
- Proposed EU Regulation on Cross-Border Access to Copyrighted Content (Guest Blog Post) 02/05/2016
- Important and Troubling Video Privacy Protection Act (VPPA) Ruling From First Circuit–Yershov v. Gannett 01/05/2016
- Q1 2016 Quick Links, Part 4 (Copyright, Marketing and More) 23/04/2016
- Evidentiary Failings Undermine Arbitration Clauses in Online Terms 22/04/2016
- Never too late: if you missed the IPKat last week 02/05/2016
- Trade mark infringement leads to 'poultry' profits 01/05/2016
- s.52 repeal comes into force July 28 2016 29/04/2016
- Freedom of panorama in France: could even a visit to Père Lachaise become a problem? 29/04/2016
- The end of the Google Books legal saga 29/04/2016
- BREAKING: DSM Communication on Platforms leaked! 28/04/2016
- Publishing and "the Machine": help or hindrance? 28/04/2016
- General Court: Liiga is non-distinctive for (at least) the Finnish consumer 30/04/2016
- Art works as trade marks, public policy -- and a reference to the EFTA Court 28/04/2016
- Infringement of GIs for wines, spirits and other edible goodies in the EU: a report 27/04/2016
- Happy dinos in General Court 26/04/2016
- Graphical representation of a Design: we now have a Common Communication 24/04/2016
- Moreno Marin reference seeks to clarify GI/TM interface 22/04/2016
- Due Diligence and Supply Chain Integrity: a call for your help 21/04/2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- If Open Sharing Of Data Is A Great Idea For Combatting A Dangerous Plant Disease, Why Not For All Human Diseases?
- DailyDirt: Do You See What I See?
- University Educates Student On How Everyone Will Abuse Trademark Law
- Paper That Couldn't Be Bothered To Report On Local Police Misconduct Fires Off Editorial Insulting Writer Who Actually Did
- DOJ Issues New Rules On Espionage Investigations To Keep It From Embarrassing Itself So Often