Most users will have noticed that Google’s search engine results page recently received a decent overhaul. One of the many things that has changed is the Instant Preview Function. This function allows users t ‘preview’ the website of a search result or an linked-to ad. Preview has been available for search results (‘Google Preview‘) since October 2010 and for ads (‘Instant Preview for Ads‘) since April 2011. Continue reading ‘*Instant Preview Now Enabled -Almost- By Default’
This Satelite Doesn’t Beep But It ‘Tweets’
Please click here if you want to follow this blog on Twitter.
Research for my Doctoral Thesis by Austrotrabant is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Austria License.
- Union Isn’t Liable For Members’ Posts To Private Facebook Group–Weigand v. NLRB 18/04/2015
- Q4 2014 & Q1 2015 Quick Links Part 7 (Consumer Reviews, RTBF, Defamation, Censorship, Sec. 230) 17/04/2015
- What Bothers Brussels: Geoblocking on the Front Burner of the EU Commission (Guest Blog Post) 16/04/2015
- Q4 2014 & Q1 2015 Quick Links Part 6 (Google, Search Engines, Antitrust) 15/04/2015
- Q4 2014 & Q1 2015 Quick Links Part 5 (Trademarks, Domain Names, Marketing) 14/04/2015
- The EU patent package: a motion, a response and now a rejoinder 21/04/2015
- Politico leaks draft Digital Single Market strategy tackling geo-blocking, civil enforcement and role of ISPs 21/04/2015
- Dogged pursuit of a trade mark parody: PUMA v PUDEL in the Bundesgerichtshof 21/04/2015
- Monday miscellany 20/04/2015
- CJEU publishes its 2014 Report: more and more cases, fewer and fewer AG Opinions? 20/04/2015
- Never too late: if you missed the IPKat last week 20/04/2015
- The Unitary Patent Package: a client walks into a patent attorney's office 20/04/2015
- General Court: Rauschbrille or drunk spectacles lack distinctiveness 17/04/2015
- April's ETMR is now out 16/04/2015
- Portugal: Kit Kat shape trade mark limitations 14/04/2015
- Calling all IP paralegals: OHIM has a course just for you! 14/04/2015
- The curse of the "fly boats" in General Court 11/04/2015
- Poland: single color as trade mark 10/04/2015
- AdBlock Plus - German media houses want it stopped 10/04/2015
- Myth or monster? Explore Loch Ness with Street View 20/04/2015
- Android Wear: wear what you want, get what you need 20/04/2015
- Through the Google lens: Search trends April 10-16 17/04/2015
- The Search for Harm 15/04/2015
- Android has helped create more choice and innovation on mobile than ever before 15/04/2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Verizon Responds To Internet Video Competition With More Flexible Cable TV Packages, ESPN Immediately Whines
- UK Judges Take Their Robes And Go Home After Julian Assange Added As Speaker At Legal Conference
- Hosting Companies Threaten To Leave France Over (Yet Another) Surveillance Law. But Where Could They Go?
- Can You Name Which Las Vegas Billionaire Casino Owner, Who Recently Lost A SLAPP Suit, Wants To Destroy Nevada's Anti-SLAPP Law?
- DailyDirt: No More Urban Legends Of Waking Up In A Bathtub Without Your Kidneys...