Two years ago a Japanese company started to attach a little camera onto its billboards to be able to measure who much attention they attracted, or to be more precise, to measure how many people looked at their billboards. There is also a second camera below the billboard which counts the total number of people who are near the billboard, allowing to tell how many of the people passing by actively looked at the billboard (eg 50 out of 200 people walking by).
This Satelite Doesn’t Beep But It ‘Tweets’
Please click here if you want to follow this blog on Twitter.
Research for my Doctoral Thesis by Austrotrabant is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Austria License.
- DMCA 512(c) Formalities Strike Again–BWP v. Hollywood Fan Sites 02/07/2015
- Q2 2015 Quick Links, Part 2 (Censorship and More) 30/06/2015
- Q2 2015 Quick Links, Part 1 (IP, Marketing and More) 29/06/2015
- When Can Defendants Defeat A Criminal Threat Prosecution By Claiming They Were Joking? Not Often 28/06/2015
- North Carolina Cyber-Bullying Statute Survives First Amendment Challenge 24/06/2015
- Le rouge et le noir: when colour hits the IP headlines 05/07/2015
- Arnold J rules on the Beatles, a documentary on their first US concert ever ... and US fair use 05/07/2015
- Ukunono, The Battle of the Ukulele Orchestras Plays its Last Tune 04/07/2015
- Sofa, so good? How to lose both your two trade marks and still come out on top ... 03/07/2015
- Why Finland is not Silicon Valley: farewell Matti Makkonen, the "father of SMS" 03/07/2015
- Friday fantasies 03/07/2015
- Icons, flags and the Hazzards of intellectual property toxicity 02/07/2015
- British court interprets ONEL: 'single state' Community trade mark ripe for revocation 03/07/2015
- EDB Forum 2015 -- a new deadline for registration 02/07/2015
- General Court: essence is not distinctive for some cosmetics 30/06/2015
- Tell us who you are and what you want: a MARQUES survey 29/06/2015
- General Court shedding light on priority claims 29/06/2015
- Combit Software heads to the CJEU: do you want to comment? 26/06/2015
- SUOMEN PAKASTETUIN JÄÄTELÖ is A-OK for ice cream 25/06/2015
- Google Earth turns 10 today 29/06/2015
- Through the Google lens: Search trends June 19-25 26/06/2015
- A power plant for the Internet: our newest data center in Alabama 24/06/2015
- Vertical Street View of the world’s most iconic rock wall: Yosemite’s El Capitan 24/06/2015
- Music for everything you do 23/06/2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.