Two years ago a Japanese company started to attach a little camera onto its billboards to be able to measure who much attention they attracted, or to be more precise, to measure how many people looked at their billboards. There is also a second camera below the billboard which counts the total number of people who are near the billboard, allowing to tell how many of the people passing by actively looked at the billboard (eg 50 out of 200 people walking by).
This Satelite Doesn’t Beep But It ‘Tweets’
Please click here if you want to follow this blog on Twitter.
Research for my Doctoral Thesis by Austrotrabant is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Austria License.
- App Users Aren’t “Subscribers” Under the VPPA–Ellis v. Cartoon Network 12/10/2015
- The Perkins v. LinkedIn Class Action Settlement Notification Was Badly Bungled (Forbes Cross-Post) 12/10/2015
- Threatening to Post Sex Video to Facebook Isn’t a True Threat 10/10/2015
- University Cannot Discipline Student for Off-Campus Tweets 07/10/2015
- The Benefits Of Self-Publishing Electronic Casebooks (Forbes Cross-Post) 07/10/2015
- AIPPI Congress Report 1: The Brazilian sun rises over this year's Congress 12/10/2015
- Never Too Late: if you missed the IPKat last week 12/10/2015
- Hedge funds, pharma patents and thorny issues: a word on IPRs following Lialda 12/10/2015
- Bake Off? Square-bashing baker makes rival eat humble pie 11/10/2015
- Invalidating an absent litigant's trade marks: yes, of course it can be done 11/10/2015
- Cristal mighty, what a Carrion! Roederer keeps its bottle while Cava loses its sparkle 11/10/2015
- Do you need permission to link? Here's my table attempting a summary of recent CJEU case law 11/10/2015
- General Court: Shape of a games box rejected as 3D trade mark 09/10/2015
- Inherent distinctiveness of figurative marks containing descriptive or non-distinctive words: guidance from ETMDN 09/10/2015
- Expo Milan GI event: now you can access all the materials 08/10/2015
- General Court: IceExpresso + Energycoffee v. Monster Expresso + Energy does not equal confusion 07/10/2015
- Vienna resource pack now available 06/10/2015
- WIPO roves to Spain: here come three special seminars 04/10/2015
- General Court: Darjeeling (lingerie) held to take unfair advantage of the reputation of Darjeeling tea 02/10/2015
- Introducing the Accelerated Mobile Pages Project, for a faster, open mobile web 07/10/2015
- The space race is on: first Google Lunar XPRIZE team headed to the moon 07/10/2015
- S’more to love across all your screens 29/09/2015
- Big ideas for an even better Bay Area 29/09/2015
- Bring virtual reality field trips to your school with Google Expeditions 28/09/2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Funniest/Most Insightful Comments Of The Week At Techdirt
- This Week In Techdirt History: October 4th - 10th
- Awesome Stuff: 3D Printing And Way, Way More
- Wikileaks Releases Final Intellectual Property Chapter Of TPP Before Official Release
- Defendants Counter Government's Arguments That Appeals Court Should Treat Cellphones As 'Personal Homing Beacons'