Two years ago a Japanese company started to attach a little camera onto its billboards to be able to measure who much attention they attracted, or to be more precise, to measure how many people looked at their billboards. There is also a second camera below the billboard which counts the total number of people who are near the billboard, allowing to tell how many of the people passing by actively looked at the billboard (eg 50 out of 200 people walking by).
This Satelite Doesn’t Beep But It ‘Tweets’
Please click here if you want to follow this blog on Twitter.
Research for my Doctoral Thesis by Austrotrabant is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Austria License.
- Facebook Gets Bad Ruling In Face-Scanning Privacy Case–In re Facebook Biometric Information Privacy Litigation 06/05/2016
- The Pros and (Scary) Cons of the New EU Trade Secret Directive, Part 1 (Guest Blog Post) 05/05/2016
- 512 Safe Harbor Applies to Content Submitted By Independent Contractors–BWP v. Examiner 04/05/2016
- The New ‘Defend Trade Secrets Act’ Is The Biggest IP Development In Years (Forbes Cross-Post) 03/05/2016
- Santa Clara-Duke-USPTO Quality Conferences / Call for Participants 02/05/2016
- Fashion, Fast Fashion, and IP 06/05/2016
- Friday Fantasies 06/05/2016
- The Economist is at it again (when it comes to patents) 05/05/2016
- BREAKING! Italy nears UPC ratification with government approval of draft bill 05/05/2016
- To boldly go where no copyright holder has gone before 05/05/2016
- ITMA opens the lid on Trunki 05/05/2016
- Intellectual Property Challenges in the Bio-Pharmaceutical Field 04/05/2016
- General Court: Dynamic life v. Dynamin 06/05/2016
- General Court: Liiga is non-distinctive for (at least) the Finnish consumer 30/04/2016
- Art works as trade marks, public policy -- and a reference to the EFTA Court 28/04/2016
- Infringement of GIs for wines, spirits and other edible goodies in the EU: a report 27/04/2016
- Happy dinos in General Court 26/04/2016
- Graphical representation of a Design: we now have a Common Communication 24/04/2016
- Moreno Marin reference seeks to clarify GI/TM interface 22/04/2016
- Helping for the long term in Flint, Michigan 03/05/2016
- This year’s Founders' Letter 28/04/2016
- Expeditions career tours can take kids to work, virtually 28/04/2016
- Ten years of Google Translate 28/04/2016
- A new digital stage for The Sydney Opera House 27/04/2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- UK Sports Star Threatens American Newspaper For Posting Public Information About His New Home
- Do You Own What You Own? Not So Much Anymore, Thanks To Copyright
- Baidu Pushes Back On Chinese Gov't Investigation By Freeing Up Images Related To Tiananmen Square
- Congress Scolds The FCC For Making The Cable Set Top Box Market More Competitive